Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What should I do

I feel so troubled with one thing, and I don't have any solution.In october 2010, my best friend borrow RMB 3000 because of urgent need. She made a promise to pay the money back within 3 months. But there is no message of paying back, because we are so close friends, and I didn't need to use money, so I never talk about that money. But later, her husband also borrow RMB 4000 from us, and later borrow RMB 20000. Till this month, it is almost one and half a year.Last year, we met lots of things which spended lots of money, but when I mentioned the money, they avoid this topic, we know they are in unhealthy financial status, but we are also in trouble. How should I do? We had an overdraft of nearly RMB 30000, so we have to cut out a great deal of unnecessary expenditure, sometimes we have no money in the middle of a month, it is a unforgettable year. I want to say to my friend "Pay back our money, we are need them eagerly" everytime, but I can not say them out, those words will hurt our relationship. Friendship is hard to bulid up, but easy to destory it. We should cherish it. But those days, my husband want to buy a car because it is far away from his workplace, it nearly takes one and half an hour on the way to his office.But....What should I do, who can tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment