Sunday, December 9, 2012

How to deal with Cervical Erosion while pregnant

Hello everyone. I wanted to come on here and see if anyone else was going through what I'm currently going through. I am 11+ weeks pregnant and had sudden bleeding last week resulting in me having to be rushed to hospital. I was told that my cervix is eroded but it's "nothing to worry about"

Cervical Erosion is a condition in which the central columnnar epithelium (little membranes) protrudes out through the external of the cervix. The slightest knock or bump to them will cause it to bleed. 

I was told that this wasn't anything to worry about but when you're sitting here bleeding off and on, the first thing that pops into my head is "Am I losing this baby?"

I had a scan on that day and the baby is just fine. I also had 2 other scans this week and both were fine, we clearly saw heartbeat and even saw baby jump lol

What gets me is there is nothing I can do about this! I have a very active 3 year old and to be told I need to be on bed rest, that just wont happen! I have already been taking it as easy as I can without going out of my mind, what more can I do??

I'm just looking for others who have or are going trough this now and how do you deal with it from day to day.

1 comment:

  1. hello
    i want to contact you
    how can i it?
    do you have mail? please tell me

    ReplyDelete